Alyeskas Treasure Completed!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Icant say this is my personal favorite project to sew however it is beautiful! Sewing the filigree towards the bands and then your bands towards the bangle was difficult. There's no obvious line route and we broke drops and several needles hanging anything. There's a hidden form that I really like. Being keen on pink, I'm sure this can get used often.This Can Be A stunning band, and I'm glad you mentioned the down sides for making it. That's among the difficult issues using designs in journals, they simply provide directions.Thanks, Shirley! This band is just a show-stopper. I usually enjoy creating Cynthias styles. They often challenge myself and I really like a challenge.Ive seen this cuff picture as ad for that course and loved it more every time Ive seen it. I like your colour, Karen, and I wish someday Ill obtain the opportunity to create one, too. Another custom with extremely wearable styles is Liz Smith. I really like Scheherazade pendant and her Black-Magic band.This Really Is excellent, Betty! Today for ACTUAL problem, I believe you will need a choker to complement

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
my work © 2013 | Plantilla diseñada por Ciudad Blogger