Latest Listings_1

Saturday, August 9, 2014

I am still playing meet up with my store. And so I was waiting till that was to take-all the images and listing all of the products that I bumped out for that I'd that Colors of Drop art display at the conclusion of June. No feeling in detailing them just in case and taking photos a number of it offered. I offered many new items, but was left with several to listing, oh exactly what a procedure although in the art!

Listed here is a number of my newest entries... Mainly glass tile necklaces, but I've a number of that cable crochet a silver wire-wrapped another bottle cap ring, and howlite ring along with that individuals love. A handmade zodiac ring, named What Is Your Indication, that offered inside a couple hours of record also was outlined by me! You recall, and are able to click each image for specifics, all-glass tile necklaces have a ball chain ring that is free.
Forest Sanctuary Glass Tile Pendant


Nuclear

Mount St. Helen: Silver Covered Holite


Purple


Brown

Clearance Sales Blossoms and Darling Bottle Cap Necklace


Up Absent and Up Heat Balloon Glass Tile Pendant


What is Your Indication? !! that is offered!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
my work © 2013 | Plantilla diseñada por Ciudad Blogger